Tyre for steer axles featuring extremely regular wear and high mileage. Specifically designed for motorway use.
H On: products designed for long-haul transport vehicles on motorways or arterial roads with very low specific tread-wear conditions.
• Four straight circumferential grooves ensure steering precision, control and safety even under critical conditions.
• Central grooves have a built-in step to reduce the risk of stone trapping and/or penetration to the underlying belt.
• Dense siping promotes even wear and ensures excellent wet grip.
Innovative compound specially formulated to ensure:
• Regular wear
• Reduced rolling resistance
• Lower operating temperature benefitting tyre integrity and retreadability.