All Position tyre for use on particularly demanding paved surfaces, able to guarantee high comfort levels and excellent driveability. Specifically designed for use on urban buses.
G On/Off: products designed for mixed use vehicles on the road, on construction sites and under slightly-aggressive tread-wear conditions.
• Three groove design with large contact area promotes tread life and mileage.
• Central groove geometry design prevents stone trapping.
• Zig-zag pattern offers high traction levels.
• Heavy siping improves roadholding on wet and slippery surfaces.
• Tread design optimised to ensure even wear.
Dual-layer technology based on the use of two different compounds, each with the following characteristics:
• Designed for ‘stop and start’ application.
• Increased mileage.
• Enhanced mechanical and hysteretic properties.
• Reduced heat production during operation.
• Prolonged tyre integrity and tyre life. Also available in M+S with shoulder and transversal groove design on the tread centre to guarantee high traction and ensure braking on snowy/slippery surfaces.
The evolution of SATT exclusive production process enhances tyre performances ensuring: durability, low fuel consumption, rolling resistance and eco-compatibility up to optimized levels.