Tyre for traction axles suitable for quarry or construction site applications, featuring excellent resistance, duration and retreading.
Can also be used on directional axles for 4-wheel drive vehicles. Excellent performance, even for ‘site-support’ type uses on asphalted and mixed roads.
G On/Off: products designed for mixed use vehicles on the road, on construction sites and under slightly-aggressive tread-wear conditions.
• Robust shoulder blocks, massive central rib and optimised sectional transversal grooves ensure maximum resistance against tears and lacerations.
• Wide and deep transversal grooves provide superior performance in terms of roadholding and traction on slippery surfaces.
• Undertread increased to reduce the possibility of accidental casing damage.
Tread compound specially formulated to provide:
• Improved resistance to tears and lacerations.
• Increased mileage in both on and off road solutions.
• Lower operating temperatures benefit tyre integrity and retreadability.